The Brilliance Hanging Down Light comes with LightingShrink professional crimp and heat shrink cable connector.
Down lighting techniques in trees or architecture by hanging on a chain or cable
LAMP : Chameleon MR16 or MR16
FINISH : Machined copper, brass, blackened brass with frosted acrylic
INSTALLING THE FIXTURE
1. Unscrew the fixture body from the base.
2. Remove the stainless-steel snap ring from the lamp holder.
3. Install the lamp in the socket
4. Lay the front of the lamp inside the brass lamp holder and install the snap ring on the back-side lip of the MR16 lamp
5. Install the snap ring
6. Reinstall the lamp holder into the fixture body.
HANGING THE FIXTURE
IMPORTANT: DO NOT INSTALL ON, OR NEAR ANY HIGH VOLTAGE POWER LINES
1. Hang the fixture from a secure stainless steel eye bolt, with or without a chain.
2. Create a drip loop with the wire by bending the wire to a slope one inch below the fixture cap