The fixture comes complete with an adjustable glare shield, Brilliance Metal Works signature adjusting system with 22 points of articulation in 10 degree increments, a lighting shrink professional crimp and heat shrink cable connector, and a machined mounting canopy.
surface mounted up and down lighting techniques
LAMP : MR16
FINISH : Machined Copper, Blackened Brass, Brass
1. Loosen the thumbscrew on the adjustable shield and remove it from the fixture body.
2. Unscrew the fixture body from the base.
3. Install the lamp in the socket with the tension spring behind the body of the lamp.
4. After the lamp is installed, compress the tension spring as you thread the metal body back onto base.
5. Return the adjustable shield to the desired position and tighten the thumbscrew to hold it in place.
Installing the fixture to surface mount:
IMPORTANT DO NOT INSTALL ON OR NEAR ANY HIGH VOLTAGE POWER LINES
Adjusting the fixture:
1. Turn the knuckle counter-clockwise to loosen the knuckle.
2. Rotate the fixture vertically to the desired position.
3. Turn the knuckle clockwise to hold it in the desired position